Doing something different this month. Here is a list of all the things I watched this month. Yeah TV!
- Jersey Shore Season 4 (re-watch) – JS is defiantly a guilty pleasure of mine. I love re-watching it.
- Seriously Strange – A show on YouTube by Rob Dyke. I love that guy. He’s great. Go check him out.
- Rupaul’s Drag Race Season 7 – Freakin love this show. gah!
- Rupaul’s Drag Race All Stars Season 2 – So gooooood. I love Alyssa Edwards!
- Rupaul’s Drag Race All Stars Season 3 – Trixie is my fav. !!
- The House – Too many touchy-feely moments. It could have been a ridiculous fun and goofy comedy but they were trying to give it emotion and family values and bleh
- Arrested Development Season 5 – Not as good as the original three seasons. I’m just going to pretend those are the only ones.
- The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Season 4 – Funny but not as good as the first couple seasons. I feel like their running out of plot already.
- The Kroll Show Season 1 – Ridiculous ha!
- Jersey Shore Season 5 (re-watch) – Goodtimes
- Snooki & Jwoww Season 1 (re-watch) – I forgot all about this! AH!
- Jersey Shore Season 6 (re-watch) – This show is ridiculous and I love it so much
- SNL Season 31 (re-watch) – The first season of Andy Samburg and Kristen Wigg! I love them!
- The Incredibles 2 – Cute! I really like it.
- Kids in the Hall Season 3 (re-watch) – I love this show so much.
- Archer Season 9 – Gah! That ending had me shoooooook
- Jersey Shore Family Vacation – The series ended this month and I love it!
- Blow Out – Cinematography is a bit weird and different. The main girl is irritating, but overall it was an alright movie.
- Archer Season 1 (re-watch) – One of my fav shows ever!
- Archer Season 2 (re-watch)
- Archer Season 3 (re-watch)
- Archer Season 4 (re-watch)
- Archer Season 5 (re-watch)
- Archer Season 6 (re-watch)
- Archer Season 7 (re-watch)
- Archer Season 8 (re-watch)
- Rupaul’s Drag Race Season 10 – This season ended this month and I unfortunately don’t have the same love for it as I did when I started down this adventure. It was entertaining, but I’d be okay if it was done.
Just a quick little read. I picked this up because Belle is my favourite Disney character and Beauty and the Beast is my favourite movie. I was also really drawn to the cover. It’s really pretty in person.
It’s just a compilation of quotes from famous stories and “Belle’s” reflections based on the quotes. It’s nothing special or different, but it’s really pretty and some of the quotes nice. I guess it’s meant to give us a little more background to Belle then we already have.
I like the little illustrations on the inside. They look like watercolour paintings and one can pretend that maybe Belle herself had painted them. My only complaint is that I wish it was based on the animated movie rather then the live action.
This movie, let me tell you… it’s super disappointing. I like weird scary movies from the 80’s, but this one doesn’t cut it. Ugh. It has a lot of potential, the premise sounds great. A kid gets trapped in a cloak room and meets a ghost and then tries to solve the mystery of who murdered her and a bunch of other kids. Sounds good to me!
Except it’s not that. It’s two hours of dragged out boring dialogue and bad acting. 40 minutes of this movie could have been cut out. The actors are horrible, the backdrops are horrible, the music is horrible. This all frustrates me so much.
Oh, and the brother to the main character is a piece of shit too, I just don’t understand why he would be written to be so whiny and annoying and unhelpful. Don’t hide evidence from the police just because you think it looks cool!! Ugh. He was my least favourite thing about the whole thing.
This is a garbage movie and I regretted watching it as soon as it started. Two hours of my life gone.
Now, I don’t normally count kids books in my ‘reading goal’ but sometimes one just hits me and I need to share it. I found this while shopping at Wal-Mart. I didn’t buy it because it’s stupid expensive, so I’m hoping someone will give it to me for Christmas. ha!
Anyways, this book is fucking adorable and I love it and everyone needs to read it now because its super cute and funny and omg.
I just love the cover of this book. Holy poo! The illustrations inside are adorable and I love them too.
I think I like all this reading-screenplays-thing. I haven’t watched the film since it was in theatres, so this was refreshing and familiar all at the same time. I love all the extra notes and directions, it brings a little something more to the story that you may have missed in the film.
I Love Newt so much. He’s adorable. I am not a big fan of Tina however. If she liked Newt why did she keep trying to turn him in? I DON’T GET IT! I also love Jacob and Queenie together. Wonderful!
Can’t wait for the next instalment.
So, I decided to take another jump into the world of unknown horror films on Netflix, and this time I was pleasantly surprised.
I was not expecting myself to get so involved with the characters and this storyline. I spent the whole film trying to figure out the twists and the reasoning behind what was happening and the history of the silly building. I got really involved.
I would totally recommend it to people who like suspense-y horror. It was visually pleasing and the acting was fairly good. (The main character is from Dexter). So that’s cool. I like the set designs and the cgi looks pretty good. Overall I liked it.
Go watch it.