gah! I’ve been wanting to visit this place for what feels like ever. I asked a million friends to come with and no one could and I was the saddest person in the world. The boyfriend felt bad for me, because I’m pathetic. So he offered to drive me to St. Catherines and hold the box for me while I filled it. He was a good sport. He was miserable the whole home so I bought him sushi and then he was fine.
Now! On to my haul!
- Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld
- The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare
- Sun Warrior by P.C.Cast
- Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas
- The Unwanted: Island of Graves by Lisa McMann
- The Boy Who Knew Everything by Victoria Forester
- Ravenous by Mary Kate Connolly
- Lauren Conrad Style by Lauren Conrad
- The Lost Hero by Rick Riodran
- The Throne of Fire by Rick Riodran
- The Sword of Summer by Rick Riodran
- Crenshaw by Katherine Applegate
- Physik by Angie Sage
- Chomp by Carl Hiaasen
- Half a World Away by Cynthia Kadohata
- Footer Davis Probably is Crazy by Susan Vaught
- Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick
- Ghost Boy by Martin Pistorius
- Witches of America by Alex Mar
- Moon Bear by Gill Lewis
- Wild Wings by Gill Lewis
- A Nearer Moon by Melanie Crowder
- Artemis Fowl: The Atlantis Complex by Eoin Colfer
- The Inquisitors Tale by Adam Gidwitz
- The Courage of Cat Campbell by Natasha Lowe
- Love and Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch
- Wayfarer by Alexandra Bracken
- A Week Without Tuesday by Angelica Banks
- The Lottery’s Plus One by Emma Donoghue
- Paper Wishes by Lois Sepahban
- The Sleepwalker Tonic by Jason Segel
- The Way of Herbs by Michael Tierra
Got some more pretty mail! First up is SarahsArtHome
I was looking for Illuminae themed bookmarks and I found this nice and simple one. It’s a small shop, go give it a look.
Next is my order from WeTheDreamingDesigns They have monthly charity sales and I took part in last months. The items are a little lower quality then expected, but it was for a good cause.
This book is good if you’re middle aged, middle class, American, own a house, boats, children, go on holiday and make a lot of money.
This book is not good, if you’re an average person living pay-check to pay-check.
Skip this, it’s not worth it. It only cost me a dollar so I’m not too upset by it. I just wasted my time reading it. Half the book you can skip if you don’t have kids or a house.
5 Book TBR
- The Boy in the Dress by David Walliams
- The Whispering Muse by Sjon
- #Girlboss by Sophia Amoruso
- The House by Christina Lauren
- When the Sea is Rising Red by Cat Hellisen
- Bonus* The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab
Where I’ve been reading this week.
Past, Current, Next
Book and Snacks
This one has nothing to do with my reading list I just really wanted to share my new bookmark.
I ended up reading 3.5 books in a week. Which is pretty good I think. I’ve been behind for awhile and this definitely helped. 🙂
I’m gunna do this thing! Or at least try too. I’m rather excited to give it a go.
Got myself a wee tattoo a week ago. It’s not a Beauty and the Beast tattoo, although I know how much it looks like one. I do love BatB but this is just a I love books tattoo. I love it!